Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Chrstmas.....!!

Good Morning and welcome to almost Christmas !! Just wanted to show you guys some of my Christmas catcus'!! These are the only plant that I can grow inside! I have about 12 of them! They are doing wonderfully, but need to repot them!!
Has anyone been making their Christmas cards?! I have, but ended up donating 25 of them to a benefit for our neigbors son who passed away from a motorcycle accident in April 2012. And have done a couple special orders for family! Yayy!! So back to our cards! I just got my order from Gina K !! 
Gorgeous stamps! Great impressions!!! And I also bought some of her black cardstock!! To die for you guys!! Really!!! Anyways, will get my pics of recent cards then the package from StampTV.....
 
 

 
Make it a crafty and relaxing day!! Just go for it!!
God Bless America!! God Bless my Crafty friends and family!!!
Hugz & Smooches!!! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment